Depending on your budget, required functionality, understanding of Website technology, and design requirements, there are different solutions that may serve as the best website builder for real estate companies!
That being said, Website Builders may seem like the best option because of pricing, but that will turn out to be wrong over time, as your needs grow. It is also important to say that as you expand your business and your website, your Website Builder will charge you more…
Nonetheless, we list the top Website builders for the Real Estate Industry:
1. Wix – One of the Best Website Builders for Real Estate
The most popular and widely used is Wix. As a Website Builder, it is relatively easy to use and comes with many different options. Some of the packages offer ready Hosting and Domains too. Wix does have a free website builder option, although it is not recommended for professionals and businesses.
If you have ZERO experience with creating a Website and you’re looking for a temporary solution, Wix is on the top of the list! The control dashboard is quite intuitive and easy for beginners to navigate. Wix is a great solution if you need a personal website, and have NO BUDGET, and you are willing to create your own website.
Wix Templates are easy to use and they’re neat. The problem here is that you’re not owning the website, you are renting a template. Additionally, you are sharing the same template with many other real estate businesses. So your site is not really a unique business online, it is rather a cheap knockoff.
While Wix offers great solutions for those who need Ecommerce, your real estate agency, however, will not sell real estate property online. Hence, the eCommerce features won’t be so important to you.
Do Real Estate companies need Websites?
Cons of Using Website Builders
- You have to build the website for yourself (hence the name: Do It Yourself)
- Low quality of Web Design (you cannot match the design created by a professional designer)
- Spending extra money hiring Developers to fix your website after a few months
- Limited functionality of the Content Management System (CMS)
- Slow Website and Loading Speed issues incur quickly after going live
- The inability of developing the site as a marketing funnel – to simulate the real experience
- Customer Support only with the Most Expensive Package – You are on your own
- Cannot do SEO – not technical, nor On-page SEO is possible – so Search Engines will not favor your website
- You don’t have professional maintenance so all errors and bugs will be reported back to you by your customers; which makes up for a horrible user experience
- You don’t possess exclusive rights over Plugins, or licenses for features and tools on your website. Remember, you’re just renting the website and proprietary gadgets.
Let us suppose that you have already decided to use WIX. You will need to search for an adequate website template to use for the website design. Oftentimes, website templates for real estate agencies are clustered with those for lawyers and attorneys. This, however, is not a good practice. For you to have a good website, you will need a professional website design tailored only for your needs, your industry, and for your clients. Additionally, website templates come with a few disadvantages that may come biting you at later stages of business development.
2. WordPress.com Website Builder
WordPress offers a whole spectrum of Website Development and Design Solutions. It is the best CMS technology in the world and has some amazing stats to support that:
- 40% of the WHOLE internet is powered by WordPress
- Nearly 30% of all E-Commerce is powered by WooCommerce (a sophisticated WordPress Plugin)
- 661 WordPress Websites are created DAILY
WordPress Website Builder, however, is not one of the best solutions they have. This Website Builder is designed for Blogging and Businesses who are in the Content Marketing Business – pumping lots of pages and posts to promote themselves and others.
This is not the ideal solution for Real Estate Agencies. That being said, this Website Builder is one of the cheapest solutions in the market.
Top 5 Best Website Builder For Small Businesses:
3. Squarespace – Allegedly one of the best website builders for real estate
In third place comes Squarespace.com. Unlike Wix, this Website Builder is more suited for Restaurants, galleries, and companies that have lots of images and an online store. Even a clothing store or an Art shop could be a good fit for Squarespace.
If you’re a real estate agency, you’re not going to sell houses online. So Squarespace may not be the perfect fit for you. Moreover, they don’t even have a template category for real estate businesses:
4. Aleph Website
We, the Aleph Website team, can build you the best Real Estate Website for you! We tailor the design and functionality to assimilate your business model fully. Our Services are comprehensive and we take on the responsibility of getting you online business, and online sales and we drive traffic to your website. You can always learn more about us and our team – to see for yourself if we are a good match for your website project. Alternatively, if you have a question, go ahead and contact us. We are more than happy to help you even if you decide that you don’t want to work with us!
Also, we are the cheapest Web Design Agency in USA. You won’t find many design or marketing agencies offering what we are, at the price point that we do.
- Small Business In need of a New Website Design?
- The 3 Steps of Faith Marketing – Apple I Phone
- How to Build An Audience in 5 steps?
- This is how to write a SEO Friendly Blog Post
- Aleph Website – All you need to know about websites.
- What is WordPress?
- Why you should not use Free Website Templates?
- How much does it cost to make a website?
- Why WordPress technology is the best CMS?
- How to block a Website?
- Why is My Website Down?
- 5 steps to make a website
- Youth Entrepreneurship is the Future of Education
- What is one way For An Entrepreneur to Decrease Risk?
- Top 3 Best Female Entrepreneur Website Design
- What is Social Entrepreneurship Marketing?
- How to Use Content Marketing For Entrepreneurs?
For free consultancy on any question relating to websites: