Table of Contents
As a small business, it takes work to compete with large corporations. That’s why using shortcuts whenever you can is crucial. Ai will be your reliable friend, saving you money and time!
Creating a go-to-market strategy using AI is easier than ever, and you can do it by following the steps presented in this article.
STP analysis using AI tools
STP analysis stands for Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning. It’s a three-step model that examines your products or services and the way you communicate their benefits to specific customer segments.
1. AI tools for market Segmentation
This is the process of dividing the market into distinct groups based on specific criteria such as demographics, psychographics, behavioral characteristics, and geographical location. The goal is to identify groups of consumers who share similar needs and desires.
There is no need for you to bring together a whole team to brainstorm ideas that help you establish your buyer persona when Founder Pal AI will do it in just a few clicks. This free tool will:
- Define your customer persona profile
- Market research for product launch
- Market Segmentation as part of your market research
- Content ideation for your target audience
Every customer persona must be analyzed across:
- The problems she/he experiences
- Pains that prevent them from the problem faced
- Goals they want to achieve
- Benefits from succeeding at achieving that goal
- Trigger moment when the need is created and acknowledged
- Barriers that keep them from reaching the goal
Founder Pal Ai does this analysis for whatever persona profile you choose:
As you can see, this tool gives you your prospect’s goals and benefits in addition to describing their problems and pain points. It also tells you about the triggers and barriers that your prospect faces, which will help you get to know them even better.
When you collect a few personas that represent your targeted audience, all their pains and barriers, you can make a diagram using Whimsical assisted with Ai, to make it all visually appealing and organized.
2. Ai tools for targeting the customer persona
Once the market is segmented, the next step is to select the most attractive segments to focus your marketing efforts on. This involves evaluating the potential and profitability of each segment, and then choosing the ones that align best with the company’s products, values, and offerings.
For this step, you can go to Chat GPT, which will help you:
- Put yourself in the shoes of your prospect
- Create a brand that matches your audience’s preferences and expectations
- Create new messaging for your audience
Another part of targeting customer persona is making your brand match their expectations. One way you can do that is to make your logo align with their beliefs in terms of brand aesthetic. You can do that using Iusing Ideogram Ai for small business brands and logos.
3. AI tools for Positioning
The final step is to create a unique market position that differentiates your product or service from competitors. This involves creating an identity or image of the brand or product within the target customer’s minds. It’s about tailoring the product’s offering and image to fit the needs and wants of the targeted segments.
When you establish your marking persona, you have in mind their demographics and behavioral characteristics, so it should be easy to determine which social media platform is best for targeting them:
- TikTok – youth
- Instagram – young adults
- Facebook – adults
- LinkedIn – business people
Once you decide which platform suits your audience the best you can start generating social media ad campaigns using AI PRM.
You need to write your objective, social network (Instagram, TikTok, etc.), and your budget.
As you see from the example, you will have different types of ads according to your budget. Even in the process of making the ads themself, AI can land you a hand:
- Visla AI is an all-in-one video storytelling platform for recording, editing, and sharing high-quality videos
- Waveformer helps you create music from simple text prompts
- Clip Drop for creating and editing photos easily, perfect for image generation for posts
Pro Tip: When doing social media ads, you should follow the PPPP method – “Problem Promise Proof Proposal” – a tried-and-true framework that turns your pitches into effective sales magnets.
Even that you can do with AI PRM extension! Just search for this prompt:
AI tools for physical stores
Up till now, we’ve talked about marketing strategy for an online business. But what if you have a brick-and-mortar store, and you want to save as much time and money on a few fronts? We can help you with that!
To simplify the process flow from production to distribution for your product use Whimsical diagrams for visualization.
The price of your product plays a significant role in your positioning among other competitors.
There are a few factors you should take into consideration:
- if you sell high-quality stuff, you can’t make your prices too low, since it won’t support your claim of quality;
- on the other hand, if you claim to have the lowest prices among your competitors, you should back up that claim with the actual lowest prices, making you have to compare all the prices of your competitors.
Instead of doing this step by step, you can turn to Bing Chat for help!
Do this for all your competitors and another thing you should do is compare the reviews about the store itself, see what people don’t like about it, and make sure to make your store stand out in that field.
When you’ve collected various prices from various vendors, you can upload the tables to rows AI tools for data analysis to conduct AI analysis and get conclusions regarding your price positioning.
Another thing that can help you keep up with your competitors is to know when to do discounts.
Distribution place and centers
If you are unsure which distributor is the best for your business, you do not have to ask around and search the whole web just to find your answer.
Another thing you can compare is transportation services:
All in all, there are a lot of shortcuts that you can take just by incorporating AI into your business. We listed a few examples, but feel free to try it out yourself and experience the full potential of AI.