5 Steps to Learn How To Make A Website!
This is actually a very complex question. Learning how to make a website is not easy. It requires a lot of knowledge and years of experience with various technology. However, if you’re looking to build your site on your own, you can create a low-quality site to get you going. Aleph Website explains the process and hopes you manage to pull through!
STEP 1: Buy Your Domain Name
You can buy your domain name from many different providers. Some examples are:
How should I choose my Domain Name?
If you already have the name of your company established, then just go ahead and look up that particular domain name. However, if you’re building out a completely new company and looking for your basics to start the company, then we recommend the following system of choosing your domain name:
- Base the name of your business on the you main service and your best quality/outlining attribute
A company name that reflects what you sell and why you’re the best company for this particular service is SUPER POWERFUL. It is memorable and helps the customer/user associate you with exactly what you want them to think of; when they are discussing your offer. Such a name is going to stick around and will help you build a strong brand and stand out from the crowd.
- Choose exact-match domain name to your company name
Your domain is your digital company. It must align in every possible way with your company, and name likewise.
Aleph Website is a name that reflects what we are and what we do. ALEPH stands for the ‘HOW’ we conduct our business; it is the highest frequency of thought, in which creativity reaches its peak and all top performers operate in. While WEBSITE, identifies our main PRODUCT.
STEP 2: Buy Hosting for your Domain
Your domain is like an address. When Someone searches for this address they find you. This address, however, must existed somewhere, from where it can be contacted and communicated with. That is the Hosting provider. Here’s a list of reliable Hosting Providers:
Aleph PRO TIP:
You need to match your Hosting with the Builder Technology you will use. For example, Site Ground and Blue Host work really well with WordPress Developed Websites. So, make sure to utilize the right combination so you don’t end up with some weird compatibility issues.
Additionally, choose a PROFESSIONAL HOSTING package. This is a package that permits you to grow your business uninterruptedly. Aleph Website uses the following package for our clients:
- ~ 25,000 Visits Monthly
- Unmetered Traffic
- Free WP Installation
- Free WP Migrator
- WordPress Autoupdates
- Free SSL
- Daily Backup
- Free CDN
- Free Email
- WP-CLI and SSH
- Out-of-the-box Caching
- Unlimited Databases
- 100% renewable energy match
Such a package is what we consider Hosting for professional purposes.
STEP 3: Choose your Development Technology
There are many development technologies out there. The most popular, however, is WordPress.
Other CMS and Development technologies are:
STEP 4: Choose a Pre-made Template for your website
Now this is by far one of the worst decision you will make if you are seriously building your website. We recommend to steer away from free website templates, and even paid website templates.
But if you’re keen on doing it, you can find a few helpful sources to download your website template from.
A much smarter path is looking for a develop/designer or an agency to help you build the website you need to conduct business successfully. There are many aspects to Web Development and Design that you, as a small business owner or a manager, simply don’t know.
You wouldn’t go to a shoemaker to fix a tooth cavity. So, please don’t be the shoemaker who believes he/she can be a dentist at will… This is a horrible decision that comes at an enormous cost down the road; as you discover all the errors that are ingrained and irremediable.
STEP 5: Hire a Freelancer or a Website Expert to further develop and maintain your site
Don’t even think you can handle this on your own. Once you’ve started earning some money and finally made a firm decision as to what your site needs to be and what your business is about, HIRE AN EXPERT.
The success stories are always about businesses who were powered by extraordinary individuals, exquisite specialists, experienced experts, etc.
Never a great company was built by a group amateurs playing around in the sand. This is false thinking. You simply must allocate assets and employ resources – in the best way possible – in order for you to reach the peak of your work and deliver solutions that will create the hit your Niche market, just like a hammer hits the nailhead.
If you’re curious about the prices of freelancer, agencies and other experts, read our article on how much does a website cost.
For free consultancy on any question relating websites:
Find all our articles here: All you need to know about Websites.
- Small Business In need of a New Website Design?
- Context Marketing for Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners
- Best Business Recession Strategies – McDonalds, Ford Examples
- Customer Relationship Business Model Canvas
- How to Build An Audience Online In 5 SIMPLE Steps
- The 3 Steps of Faith Marketing – Apple I Phone
- How to Build An Audience in 5 steps?
- This is how to write a SEO Friendly Blog Post
- What is WordPress?
- 5 steps to make a website
- How much does it cost to make a website?
- Why WordPress technology is the best CMS?
- How to block a Website?
- Why is My Website Down?
- Best Website Builder for Real Estate Companies
- digital law attorney & legal advisor WordPress theme
- What Plugin Do I need for My Law Firm Website?
- Looking for real estate lawyer website templates?
- Looking for Alexis Johnson Lawyer WEBSITE?
- Where to find a Website Copyright Attorney?
- Bad Attorney Websites (Brace Yourself)
- How to Get to Barbara Johnson the USA Immigration Attorney?
- WHAT IS Storytelling in Marketing REALLY?
- What is a good marketing strategy for a language school
- Top 10 Best Attorney Websites in 2021
- Consumer buying behavior towards online shopping
- How much does a Responsive Website Cost?
- How much are attorney Websites?
- How to Use Content Marketing for Small Business