What is the Best Website Hosting for Small Business?
This is a tough question. There are many website hosting servers out there. All these providers offer various packages for their clients. Aleph Website is here to help you find the best solution!
1. Most Popular and Reliable Hosting Providers
1.1. Who are the Best Hosting Providers?
There are lots of Hosting Providers. We list the most popular ones:
These Hosting providers are proven to be the best option available for you. However, among the 5 best website hosting for small business, you still need to ensure that you are choosing the Hosting that suits your needs.
The best website hosting for small business will depend on your answers of the following questions:
- What CMS/Website Builder Technology you are using? (e.g. WordPress)
- How much money you are ready to pay for hosting?
- How big and complex is your website?
- How much traffic are you getting monthly?
- How sensitive is the data stored on your website?
- Is Website Security a prerogative for your business?
We offer free consultancy and support to small business owners:
1.2. What are the prices of Website hosting?
Depending on how much traffic you’re gonna get, and the complexity of the website you’re building, you can find Hosting Services from $3/monthly to $200/monthly.
Scroll down to the end of the blog post to see what is the cheapest stand-alone solution for a best website hosting for small business.
1.3. What are the Differences in Website Hosting Packages?
The difference in the packages regards:
- CPU – Central Processing Unit of the Physical Server (the Computing power of the engine delivering your website)
- RAM – Random Access Memory of the Physical Server (The Memory capacity for handling requests and responsive-fast loading)
- SSD – Solid-State Drive (how many Gigabytes of storage space you’re getting)
- Customer Support
- Extra (Feature) integrations
- Domain Protection (firewall)
1.4. Why and When do Hosting Specifications matter?
You might be wondering when do you need a higher CPU power? or a larger RAM? These functions matter most when your website is over 2 years old. The site performance will gradually deteriorate as you will have more traffic and website issues. This is why you need the best website hosting for small business. Wihtout a good website hosting, you’re likely to experience many loading speed issues.
If you have the following requirements then you are in need of better specifications:
- You have over 20,000 visits monthly on your website
- You have over 200 pages live
- When International traffic matters for your business
- When your domain is connected to (more than 5) 3rd-party plugins
- You need daily backup
- You have a large database of customers and business intel (over 1GB of data)
- Your hosting your over 5 email addresses on the same server where your domain is
2. Best Website Hosting for Small Business Using WordPress Technology
2.1. Why WordPress?
WordPress technology is the most-widely used Content Management System (CMS) Tech used today.
- 40% of the WHOLE internet is powered by WordPress
- Nearly 30% of all E-Commerce is powered by WooCommerce (a sophisticated WordPress Plugin)
- 661 WordPress Websites are created DAILY
With WordPress, you can build a WordPress website in 3 simple steps. This is possible because WP Technology can be used for both simple builds, as well as complex builds! This means that you can use it to build yourself a quick temporary website. But also you can hire a professional who will build you a high-quality site using WordPress.
WordPress is both a CMS and a DIY (Do it Yourself Website Builder). Not only that, but WordPress is one of the best Website Builders out there. As a small business owner you need to know your options, if you’re looking to build a new website for your business. A few options and their PRICES:
- Do it Yourself with a Website Builder
- Hire a freelancer on Upwork or Fiverr to build the full website as you want it
- Contract a marketing/design agency to get the best possible service (at the highest possible price)
Anyway, if you are planning to use templates and pre-made themes, check the following article:
If WordPress.com is not your choice. There are other website builders. We have compared all website builders across a multitude of factors– so you can choose the one the suits your needs!
2.2. Site Ground Hosting for WordPress Website
Our #1 pick for WordPress websites is Site Ground. Beside great pricing, they have many compatibility points with WordPress technology allowing speedy and safe connectivity. Additionally you can use Site Ground tools: SG Security plugin and SG Optimizer.
3. Best Website Hosting for Do It Yourself Websites (Wix, Squarespace, etc.)
Some Wix, Squarespace packages offer you a domain and a Hosting Provider. In such a case, you cannot improve the performance of your web hosting. You need to keep the door open for improvement, in case you get more traffic. More traffic leads to slowing the website as a result of poor web hosting service.
4. Hosting for Small Business that is cheap
If you’re a small business, you’re not excited about expensive hosting. It seems dull as all you need is a place to put your domain. However, keep in mind that the cheapest option is not good either.
Cheap hosting may be tempting due to low price. Cheap hosting is fine as long you need a very simple basic informative website. Otherwise, you need to stick to Hosting providers that guarantee the safety of your domain and connections leading from users to your domain.
On average, 30,000 new websites are hacked every day. There are many ways to hack a website, from accessing your software, to credential theft, or malware activation. Yet another reason to get the best website hosting for small business.
4.1. Blue Host Server
- Best Solutions for Lawyer and Attorney Website Design
- Why you should not use Free Website Templates?
- How much does it cost to make a website?
- Why WordPress technology is a good choice?
- Aleph Website – All you need to know about websites.
- Top 8 Websites Built with WordPress
- 5 steps to make a website
- Small Business In need of a New Website Design?
- Best Website Builder for Real Estate Companies
- digital law attorney & legal advisor WordPress theme
- What Plugin Do I need for My Law Firm Website?
- Looking for real estate lawyer website templates?
- Looking for Alexis Johnson Lawyer WEBSITE?
- Where to find a Website Copyright Attorney?
- Bad Attorney Websites (Brace Yourself)
- How to Get to Barbara Johnson the USA Immigration Attorney?
For free consultancy on any question relating websites: